Wednesday, March 23, 2016

AIRPORT THANGS


Unusual things are now about to happen, some things will temporarily change and some lives will no longer be as it is. People leave you not because they don't like you or they don't want to be with you, they leave you because they want you to have a great future ahead of you. They want you to have the luxury that you wish to have; They want you to experience a wealthy and an extraordinary life; And they don't want you to experience the destitute life that they once experienced. Of course, you're not used of not having them by your side, you constantly miss them and long for their presence but you need to sacrifice for a period of time because time will come, they no longer need to fly considering that they have already achieved what they want to achieve since the beginning.

My mom flied a day ago heading to Kuwait to find her luck there, hope she'd get a job immediately! There are much more things that i never told her before she left, messages i never sent and stories i have not shared: in fact, i am not showy, i am not very emotional when it comes to her, it's just i am not used to it and she has been there beside me throughout my existence but now, that she needed to leave, i haven't told her how much i will miss her, i haven't told her how much she means to me and i haven't told her how much i love her. I actually wanted to speak out those words to her but i am afraid that i may be shed in tears (as i said a while ago, i am not that emotional when it comes to her) I am weak and a heck of a crybaby. Yes, i hate to be labeled as a crybaby so i keep on resisting the tears that may came out of my eyes. I am not crying on the outside (i don't want my mom to see me cry) but i am actually hardly crying on the inside. It broke my heart, it saddened me, it weakened my wholesome but i just imagined how happy she will be as she now discover the world with the bestest man of her life, my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment