Monday, March 21, 2016

AN OVERVIEW


Perhaps this is my new beginning, and i want all of my viewers/readers to get used of my blog spot to  where will i show and to where will i share the suspicious, adventurous, thrill-seeking and roller coaster life of mine. I want others to be inspired and be motivated on what this blog spot could bring. Let me eliminate the boredom in you and substitute it with entertainment that this blog spot would give.

I am not your typical stoned 16 year old. I am from Makati City, Philippines. I just graduated or should i say 'moved up' from junior high school and i will now continue senior high school in a Catholic School in Pasig so that i can pursue my dreams and obtain my goals.

An optimistic and somehow a pessimistic teen from the 21st century. A book lover, adventurer, traveler, thrill-seeker, joy-giver, happy-go-lucky and affable. Hope everybody could relate to the things i would share and i hope that everything would be as i expected it to be.

Join me as i go to such amazing places, as i eat unusual foods, as i ride thrilling rides, as i walk the bumpy journey, as i face ups and downs, as i make new experiences, as i share my photography skills, as i shoot the ball, as i hit the button, as the beat drops, as you know me well, as i continue to know myself and as i wonder even more with you guys! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment